Saturday, September 20, 2008

my Baaaby is EIGHT today!

TAYLOR





September 20, 2000 at 7:19pm after 12 hours of the worst pain that I have EVER experienced...far worse than the two previous births...

Pain that was so severe...that I swear I think I lost my sanity and turned into pshycho mama for a few minutes while pushing out this 10 pound baby with no drugs and no epidural...

let me repeat...

No drugs and NO EPIDURAL with a 10. POUND. BABY.

Let me just say that when I say psycho mama...i mean that I think my head started spinning around like the Excorsist at one point, and that ain't no joke sista! I was screaming things that did'nt even make sense. I can remember feeling like I was absolutly going to Die. right there.

Once he finally came..the pain was GONE and...it was all worth it!

Taylor is lucky to be with us...after

...he was severely bitten by a dog that came into our yard. (I will blog that whole story on another post) I will say, though, that he LOVES dogs so much...and the bite did not traumatize him..and we thank God for that.

Happy Birthday Baby...I love you! Play that air guitar/skateboard!

2 comments:

Insane Mama said...

Happy Birthday to him! My third birth was probably the worst also. Wonder why....

Mama's Losin' It said...

Happy birthday Taylor!! What a cutie...and you are amazing with that labor story. Yikes!!