Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordful Wednesday...look at those eyes!

Its time once again for my favorite post of the week! Angie over at....




...is getting more and more popular every week! Gotta Love Her! Muuuahhh! Angie!!!
Hit that button and Go check it out!

This week I dug out some old pics and scanned them! My scrapbooks are going to be in trouble...once i started pulling pics out of them. No..I won't go THAT far! Scanning old pics is TOO. MUCH. FUN!! I did not even own a digital camera when these were taken!!

This is the FUNNIEST picture of my youngest, Taylor, staring at Santa! I can only imagine what he is THINKING! Look at those EYES! He was 3 months old in this pic!





"Dear in the Headlights" Taylor, Age 1




Taylor, age Five. Those eyes just might get him in trouble with the ladies! Not to mention his blonde hair!
Happy Holidays!

10 comments:

Diane said...

The baby pic cracked me up. The Xmas pictures below are great... they are beautiful kids and their resemblance to you is obvious.

Melissa said...

Great pics.... and yes, I think we are always on the "same page"....for reals, girlfriend!!!

Saundra@An Italian Mama Gone Crazy said...

Oh how adorable!

You are above me on the 7 clown circus mr. linky...

thought I'd say hi!

mommaof4wife2r said...

that first pic is a riot!!! i am laughing my booty off!!!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

GReat photos. I need to do some scanning.

Jenni Jiggety said...

Love the Santa pic!!! What a handsome kid!

angie said...

I'm so glad you pulled those pictures out of the archives.....I DO think those eyes are going to kill the ladies! :)

angie said...

Or is it that his eyes will MELT the ladies? :)

April said...

I love those pictures.

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Great oldies!!